Dental Engineering Study Program is a vocational education program that prepares students to become reliable, highly competitive, and entrepreneurial dental technicians. The curriculum prioritizes practice over theory and can make students experts in examining superior dental restoration methods and techniques. The implementation of education prioritizes aesthetics based on the latest science and technology so that students can compete at the national and international levels. Airlangga University’s Dental Engineering Study Program is Indonesia’s best of seven similar programs. This is evident from the completeness of facilities and laboratories and relationships with industrial and educational partners at home and abroad.
To become a reputable study program in independent and innovative dental engineering that prioritizes the latest science and technology-based aesthetics at the national and international levels based on religious morals.
1. Organizing vocational education in the field of dental engineering that emphasizes aesthetics based on the latest science and technology that can compete at the national and international levels;
2. Carrying out innovative applied research in the field of dental engineering that emphasizes aesthetics based on the latest science and technology based on national values and religious morals to support the development of Dental Engineering education and community service in the field of dental engineering laboratories;
3. To dedicate vocational expertise in the field of Dental Engineering that emphasizes aesthetics to the community within the national and international scope;
4. Establish cooperation with all stakeholders in various educational, research, and community service activities.
1. Producing superior, professional, competent, entrepreneurial graduates who can develop dental engineering science and technology that prioritizes the latest science and technology base and can compete at the national and international levels, as well as developing the potential of students to become human beings who are faithful, devoted to God Almighty and cultured for the benefit of the nation;
2. Producing applied research in the field of dental engineering that is innovative and encourages the development of science, technology in the national and international scope;
3. Producing research-based services that are useful in advancing public welfare and educating the nation's life and sustainable community empowerment;
4. Continuously improve the quality of graduates to achieve excellence in national and international competition and cooperation.