The Three-Year Diploma (D3) Library Science Program, under the Faculty of Vocational Studies, was established in 1989. Since then, the education of future librarians and information institution managers, with a professional focus, has been provided with comprehensive facilities and ongoing development. To produce graduates with job-ready competencies and high competitiveness, the D3 Library Science Program offers a complete academic curriculum combined with practical training, closely integrated with the world of work and the business sector. In order to provide students with broad experiences and knowledge, the program has also established collaborations with various institutions, both within the country and abroad.
The vision of the program is to become an independent, innovative, and leading program at the national and international levels in the development of applied library science based on religious ethics.
1. Organizing and developing vocational education in the field of library science with world-class excellence based on national values and religious morality.
2. Conducting applied research in the field of library science with world-class excellence based on national values and religious morality to support the development of education and community service.
3. Devoting expertise in the field of library science to the community.
4. Managing the applied program of library science with effective governance through institutional development oriented towards quality and international competitiveness.
1. Producing superior, competent, independent, and responsible D3 library graduates with integrity, capable of contributing to nation-building and the development of creative and innovative human resources.
2. Providing relevant services to the community in the field of librarianship.
3. Establishing collaborations with various parties, both government and private, domestically and internationally, in the fields of education, research, and community service, particularly in the realm of digital librarianship.