The Diploma of Radiology Imaging Technology Study Program is a study program that produces graduates who are experts in radiology technology and medical imaging. This program has obtained LAMPT-Kes accreditation and has proven to excel in optimizing medical services and interventional radiography. This excellence is reflected in the learning curriculum that utilizes artificial intelligence technology. The Radiology Imaging Technology Study Program curriculum refers to the National Higher Education Standards and the Indonesian National Work Competency Standards (SKKNI) level 6. Thus, graduates will be able to become expert radiographers and be able to compete at the national and global levels.
To become a study program in radiology technology and medical imaging that is independent, innovative in the field of medical image optimization and has interventional radiography skills, leading at the national and international levels based on religious morals.
1. Providing vocational education based on the latest technology in medical image optimization and interventional radiography skills that are leading at the national and international levels.
2. Organizing research to produce applied technology in radiography and imaging.
3. Dedicating expertise in radiography and imaging to society as part of the National Health System.
1. Produce experts in the field of radiology technology and medical imaging who are competent, qualified, and innovative in the field of medical image optimization and have interventional radiography skills.
2. Produce research products and publications of applied technology in the field of radiography and imaging in national and international scope.
3. Produce community service in the field of radiology imaging technology that is useful in advancing the general welfare and life of the nation and innovative community empowerment as part of the National Health System.