The Three-Year Diploma Nursing Study Program is the result of the merger of the Nursing Academy (AKPER) of Lamongan Regency Government and Gresik Regency Government. This vocational education program aims to produce vocational nurse graduates. To enhance the absorption of alumni, the main competencies of graduates are aligned based on Presidential Regulation Number 8 of 2012 concerning the Indonesian National Qualifications Framework (IQF) level 5. IQF is a framework that describes job qualifications and education, integrating the education and training sectors, as well as recognizing work competencies in various job sectors.
"To become an independent, innovative, and leading Diploma III Nursing Study Program in rural community nursing care at the national, regional, and international levels based on religious morals by the year 2025."
1. To organize and develop D3 Nursing education in the fields of health, technology, cultural sensitivity, and rural community, capable of competing at the national, regional, and international levels.
2. To conduct innovative applied nursing research based on rural community nursing care, national values, and religious morals to support the development of education and community service.
3. To devote the expertise of D3 Nursing in the areas of health, technology, and rural community nursing care to the community at the national, regional, and international levels.
1. To produce excellent associate degree nursing graduates with high competence, professionalism, independence, strong character, and high competitiveness in regional, national, and international contexts.
2. To generate nursing research and foster various innovations to enhance nursing education.
3. To create impactful activities for the community, both in terms of quality and quantity.
4. To provide service based on nursing science that contributes to advancing the general welfare and national life, as well as empowering the community innovatively to enable them to address issues independently and sustainably.